Content Messaging Video Program
A Content Creation / Social Media Strategy
You can be the internet dental influencer in your market.
We have created a program where we work with you to write and produce a series of short internet videos about your practice. We then use the videos to manage a monthly social media push on your behalf. We call it The Content Messaging Video™ (CMV) Program and it is designed to expand and utilize your social media footprint allowing you to talk directly to your current and potential patients in a relaxed, content messaging manner. We write the scripts, come to your office, guide you through a simplified video recording process, edit and complete the videos and then manage the social media rollout. It’s simple, economical and effective.
The Content Messaging Video™ (CMV) Program… point by point
- The Content Messaging Video™ (CMV) Program uses the power of video and content messaging to create a sustaining Social Media practice-building program.
- A CMV is a short internet video where you talk directly to your audience and offer them valuable content about your practice in a relaxed, conversational manner. This unique creative approach fosters a “Brand Voice” for your practice that is friendly, relevant and motivating for today’s social media audiences. Additionally, as the talent of your own CMV’s, you establish yourself as a dental social media influencer in your market.
- It’s important to note that you have 100% control over the content of your videos, whether it’s digital dentures, in-office milling (one appointment crowns), cosmetic dentistry, TMJ etc.
- Once your CMV’s are produced, we use them to create and manage a monthly Integrated Social Media Campaign for your practice.
Assess your Social Media footprint:
- We start by reviewing your social media outlets and usage, suggesting and making changes where necessary to take advantage of the program. Don’t have a Website, Blog, Facebook page or You Tube channel? We’ll put it together for you.
- The first step is to discuss with you what CMV topics would be relevant for your practice.
- We then write the scripts and review them with you.
- Once the scripts are approved, we come to your office and coach you through a simplified video recording process.
- Your CMV’s are then edited and titles, logos and contact information are inserted.
Social Media Integration: We will manage your social media campaign on a monthly basis. Depending on your social media footprint your individualized campaign could include:
- Uploading your CMV’s to your practice website blog
- Creation and distribution of emails to your patient database using your Demandforce or similar platform.
- Uploading and optimizing your CMV’s to your YouTube channel.
- Placement of CMV posts to your Facebook Page.
- Custom Google My Business Listing posts promoting CMV topic.
- Creation and placement of paid Facebook ads and Google Ad Words
- Files for in-office point of purchase use
Depending on your current social media footprint, the price of the video production and social media push is generally under $1,000 a month. Development of additional social media platforms plus travel expenses are billed separately.
The program is generating an excellent ROI. As an example, we posted a video on TMJ for one of our clients and it generated 22,267 Impressions in the first week. We posted the video on his Facebook page, You Tube channel and website blog. We also purchased Facebook ads. The website has generated 245 visits to this specific page which accounts for over 27% of the websites total page visits. Additionally we created an email about the video and sent it to his patient database generating an amazing 47% open rate! To date there have been over 700 viewings of the video. This activity resulted in a year-over-year, monthly production increase of 12.2%.
Start Now…What is your Social Media Footprint?
- Practice website
- Practice Facebook Page
- Bulk email service
- YouTube posts
- Bulk email service
- Practice blog on your website
- Facebook account
- Practice YouTube channel
- Twitter account
- Other ___________________
Background. The value of video on the web:
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers use video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog.